Campus Security is responsible for all aspects of safety on campus.
In the event of an emergency:
- Call 911
- Then call Campus Security: ext. 1115, or 641-472-1115
This applies to emergencies such as:
- Medical emergencies
- Fires or fire alarms
- Severe intoxication or drug overdose
- Violence – use of force or threat of force directed toward yourself or others
You should also call Campus Security for the following:
- If you are locked out of your room
- Facilities Management emergencies during off hours
For more information, see the University’s Annual Security Report.