Student LiFe Administrator
- Welcome students faculty and staff, answer questions and inquiries, provide directions
- Maintain department calendar
- Communications with team and students including monthly e-newsletter and announcements
- Maintain MailChimp Account
- App & Email Administrating including addresses, creating app events, services, and posting to the feed
- Manage departmental finances including petty cash, purchase orders, reconciliation of expenses with Accounting, track and manage departmental budget
- Update web pages
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Poster approval and maintenance
- Event organizing such as welcome week, commencement, and awards
- Applicant should be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Mailchimp, and MUM App.
Software Development Trainer / Coach
Join a dynamic team that trains international graduate students in how to acquire employment in the U.S. IT job market. You will help prepare candidates in all aspects of IT technical interviews, tests, and resume development. You will also counsel/coach them one-on-one with various hiring issues. Excellent communication and organizing skills required. Must have 2+ years of software development experience in the U.S. including good Java skills and a BS in Computer Science. Should have some knowledge of C#/.NET environment. Must enjoy working in a team format and multi-tasking. Competitive salary/benefits. Maharishi University of Management https://mscs.mum.edu/ Send resume and cover letter to Jim Garrett: email@example.com
Financial Aid Awards Officer
Assisting new and returning students in determining their eligibility for financial aid for financing their tuition, books and other educational costs. Obtains and prepares the necessary documentation to secure the financial aid funds. Processes loan applications, resolves any conflicting information, ensures complete and accurate processing and maintains compliance with all program requirements.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advise students and parents on the availability of grants and loans, and on their loan repayment obligations. Assist them in completing all necessary aid applications for each program.
- Assist the student in completing Free Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA), and collect documentation.
- Assess FAFSA results and performs needs analysis to determine the student’s eligibility, including managing export processes.
- Prepares a Financial Aid Award Package to finance new and returning students by the use of grants, loans, scholarships, Federal Work Study, cash and other outside sources
- Enter and adjust if necessary all award information in the Financial Aid Software.
- Collect, prepare, maintain and verify all required documentation as needed in the student’s Financial Aid File.
- Determine a student’s eligibility for all federal and institutional aid, and “package” (or “repackage”).
- Update Financial Aid Award Package any time the student’s financial aid award changes or enrollment changes and provide on-going advice and assistance to students.
- Maintain knowledge of current Federal and State regulations
- Proven ability to be detail oriented and analytical
- Good communications skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Comfortable with numbers and proficiency with basic math skills
- Good organizational and record keeping skills